Are you a curious adventurer? This is the tour for you! Join us for a half-day paddle in the morning or afternoon to discover the best of Homer kayaking, St. Augustine wildlife, vistas, and more.
Start Time: 6 p.m.
Duration: Overnight, multi-day
Guests: 2-6 guests (ages 12+) private parties only
An Alaskan Camping Experience in Comfort!
Enjoy a guided kayak tour, then hit the hay in our romantic private cabins, appointed with comforters and pillowcases. Enjoy the common area with a fire pit, BBQ, and sheltered outdoor kitchen and deck. The individual cabins and the general camp area offer wonderful views over the water and an overall romantic atmosphere. This is a great way to spend a night in Alaska, close to the water, rather than looking at the view from a hotel room on the other side of the bay in Homer. This is recommended for folks who are attracted to a more authentic and rustic Alaskan experience.
The overnight options are limited to private groups of up to six individuals with a three-person minimum. We will not mix your party with others. Please bring either a personal sleeping bag or your own sheet per couple. If you are traveling from out of state and can not bring your own sleeping bag we can provide something for you for a small additional charge.
- Package #1: Includes a night in one of our base camp cabins, breakfast, round-trip water taxi, and guided full day kayaking with a 6 p.m. departure
- Package #2: Includes #1 package with a second night in camp with a continental breakfast, and morning return to Homer
- Package #3: Includes #1 and #2 packages with an alternative drop off in Kachemak Bay State Park to do an independent hike on The Glacier Trail with the return to Homer in the late afternoon or early evening
- There’s no such thing as bad weather, only bad clothing!
- We paddle in the rain so please dress appropriately
- For your safety, height and weight restrictions apply and are enforced (Max. 6’5″ and 240 lbs)